Wednesday, March 3, 2010

04.03.2010



Unglaublich aber wahr, heute hat es in Berlin kurz geschneit....Hallo? Vor paar Tagen habe ich noch geschwärmt, dass der Frühling langsam kommt und heute schneit es...Ha Ha Ha, zu früh gefreut ;O) 


Meine Jacke ist von Zara und meine Tasche von Marc Jacobs. I love It...


Translation with Google:

Unbelievable but true, today it has snowed in Berlin shortly .... Hello? Before few days I have raved that spring comes slowly, and today it is snowing ... Ha Ha Ha, too early happy; O) 

My jacket is from Zara and my bag from Marc Jacobs. I love It. ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                            
                                          Marc Jacobs Ring

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                                                 Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment